CureZone   Log On   Join
We've been ready for this for years.

Views: 2,645
Published: 21 years ago

We've been ready for this for years.

Are we ready for the Plague?

People have asked over the years - what about these bad times we are coming into? We have said there's going to be plagues, there's going to be hardships there's going to be lots of trouble, but these plagues will be killers, it will be history repeating itself. At the time of Joseph in Egypt, someone died in every one of the families, but we have a promise that if we will follow the right laws of health, that the destroying angel, which is the angel of disease will pass by you as the Children of Israel, and not slay you. So here is what we are trying to impress upon people - is to get your body into a perfect condition so that destroying angel will pass you by.

Supposing now that you are in one of these plague areas where people are dying like flies and will fulfill the prophecies of the seers, and the prophets that have said that there will be black crepe hanging on nearly every door, which means death in every household. This will make the flu epidemic of 1918 very junior grade, because there were over 20 million people in the world died from the flu, at that time over 2 million people in the United States alone. But that will be minor to what will happen when these other plagues come.

I was talking about it down in Snowflake, Arizona, a lady raised her hand and said, have you got a remedy for the plague? I was about to say that nobody has ever asked me before when someone else said, yes, how about it, how about a plague remedy? Here I am an herbalist, but I'm not that sharp, I can't just out of the clear sky pull something like this - no time for meditation, no time at my desk to figure things out, and so I needed additional help so I said, Father please, and this formula flooded down to me and I gave it and they wrote it as fast as I could give it. Someone said, well, how soon should we make this up? When will the plagues come? and I said only the angels in heaven know, I don't - I'd tell you - I would rather see you with gallons of this in your basements sixty years from today never having been used rather than to know that next week you could have had it and saved your lives, I can't tell you that, you'll have to do what you want to do.

So I had given it to them and forgot all about it - and months later I was in Tucson Arizona, and someone raised their hand and said, will you give us that plague remedy? and I said how did you hear about that, I've only given it once in Snowflake. And he said, well, they had a plague hit there, it was brought through from Chicago, someone had flown in and come over to Snowflake and the children were being taken into the hospital in large numbers and they didn't have anything that would stop it, and they were confounded, and one of the nurses said we have some plague remedy we have made up, and the doctor said anything, anything you've got, so she brought the plague formula over and they never lost a child or a person who had come down with this. Well they just use it for everything imaginable besides the plague - it was the greatest thing in the world.

One fellow told me - we had imported some rare dogs from Europe, a male and a female, and they mated and we had four pups, and they were extremely valuable and we left for the day - we had them in a pen - the little pups had dug out - someone was in the neighborhood poisoning dogs and the four pups got the poison, when we got home their eyes were rolling and they were going stiff. We grabbed one of them and we had some plague remedy close by and poured it down the little dog's throat and it shook its head and its eyes came back into focus and wagged it's tail, we put it down and rushed for another one and the other three were dead.

Dr. Christopher's Anti-Plague Formula

Mix well the following liquid ingredients:

8 parts apple cider vinegar

5 parts vegetable glycerine

5 parts honey

2 parts garlic juice, fresh (instructions below)

2 parts comfrey root concentrate *

1 part Wormwood concentrate

1 part lobelia leaf concentrate

1 part marshmallow root concentrate

1 part oak bark concentrate

1 part Black-Walnut bark concentrate

1 part mullein leaf concentrate

1 part skullcap leaf concentrate

1 part uva ursi, hydrangea or gravel root concentrate

Dr. Christopher wrote of this battle decades ago. The info is the same. Only the name, SARS, has changed. Its the virus du jour. Click here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (3)