CureZone   Log On   Join
Prevention of the SARS VIRUS.....

bnice Views: 1,662
Published: 21 y

Prevention of the SARS VIRUS.....

A weak immune system is the reason why we get sick. The weaker it is, the harder it is for the human body to fight off viruses like the SARS virus.

Glutathione is the body's health essential A.I.D. Which stands for Antioxidant,Immune booster,and Detoxifier. This small protein produced naturally in the body,maintains these three crucial protective functions. In fact, your life depends on glutathione. Without it,your cells would disintegrate from unrestrained oxidation,your body would have little resistance to bacteria,viruses and cancer,and your liver would shrivel up from the eventual accumulation of toxins.

How do we raise our glutathione levels then? There are many drugs that do so but many have side effects which will do more harm than good in the end.

I feel if glutathione is produced naturally in the body then why not take a natural based product. Right now on the market is a product called Immunocal or HMS90. This product provides our body with the building blocks to produce glutathione in our system. It is to be taken daily consumed with only a cold drink.

For further information,please do not hesitate to contact me at my email address. I will inform you where to get this fine product.

Regards,

Bnice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.046 sec, (1)