CureZone   Log On   Join
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE SARS VIRUS? I was ....until I started taking Immunocal or HMS90...

bnice Views: 1,366
Published: 21 y

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE SARS VIRUS? I was ....until I started taking Immunocal or HMS90...

Can you say that your immune system is strong enough to fight off the S.A.R.S (SEVERE ACUTE RESPITORY SYNDROME) virus? The level of glutathione in the human body determines the strength of the immune system.

What is Glutathione? It is the body’s essential health A.I.D (Antioxidant, Immune booster and Detoxifier). This small protein, produced naturally in the body, maintains these three crucial protective functions. In fact, your life depends on glutathione. Without it, your cells would disintegrate from unrestrained oxidation, your body would have little resistance to bacteria, viruses and cancer, and your liver would shrivel up from the eventual accumulation of toxins.

Clinical tests show that raised glutathione levels provides the body with tools to fight off threats such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma, hepatitis AIDS and more naturally. Cancer patients have found that there tolerance to chemotherapy and radiation therapy has been stronger. It combats cancers already established in the body and most importantly, it can prevent the cancers from developing in the first place.

Healthy people also benefit from elevated glutathione levels through enhanced ability to fight off toxins, infectious diseases, pre-cancerous cells and the aging process itself. Diminished glutathione levels are a symptom of aging and are particularly evident in such ailments as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.

Glutathione is also important to physically active people. Many world class athletes are discovering that well maintained glutathione levels give them the edge over their competitors, bringing greater strength and endurance, decreased recovery time from injury, less muscle pain and fatigue, and muscle promoting activity.

How do we raise our glutathione levels? The product is called Immunocal or HMS90. This natural based product is to be consumed daily with a cold drink.

If any one wants more information on the subject,do not hesitate to contact me by email.

Regards,

bnice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)