CureZone   Log On   Join
My experiences

Lakhesis Views: 5,689
Published: 21 years ago

My experiences

I've got one more week until I reach the full 21 repetitions of each rite.
I agree with Keith- it's really the last rite that I'm struggling with at the moment. I find that counting through the rite in smaller increcrements (ie. 3 lots of 5, 1 lot of 4) helps psychologically, though as discussed earlier with Joy, there could be some mind/body issues with this.
Keith- I'm starting to think that the point of the last rite, along with spinal alignment, leg and shoulder stregth, chakra stimulation etc... is actually to get you 'winded'- like adding a quick burst of cardiovascular activity to the exercises. I'm finding 19 a real struggle, though they're definitely easier if I just prepare myself for a bit of a workout. I'm really noticing myself starting to sweat too, which is obviously fantastic for assisting detoxification.
The main physical changes I've noticed with these exercises is an increase in tone and strength in my shoulders and back. I've noted areas of weakness in the back (the sacral area, and midway up the spine) but these seem to be improving as I persist with the exercises. I am also an avid swimmer, and have noticed that my swims are generally easier, faster and more energetic. I'm also now breaking into sprints when I go for walks and feel like I could run forever- this is VERY unlike my old self. I have noticed some minor skin outbreaks on my chest and back, which I'm interpretting as a detoxification sign. I'm 26, and quite youthful looking, so haven't noticed any huge changes in regard to appearing 'younger'. I'd be interested in hearing other peoples experiences with this.
I'm even more interested in peoples experiences of emotional change while doing these exercises. These exercises are designed to stimulate and activate the 7 chakras, and this usually results in some emotional upheaval. I have always been aware that my 2nd and 4th chakras have a tendency to be out of alignment. The second rite is designed to stimulate the second and third chakras, situated in the pelvis and solar plexus, and I have noticed physical blocks in these areas while doing the exercises. Since I've started the rites, there has been some upheaval in my life in regards to relationships and sexuality in my life- the domain of the second chakra. I'm not sure if there's a link. I've also noticed that I have some glitches in the 3rd rite, designed to open up the 4th chakra (the heart centre) by opening and strengthening the chest- some mornings I almost choke while doing this exercise- a real signal of blockage- and a strange, aching sensation in and around my heart. Again, there real issues around love and heart have been poignant in my life while doing the exercises and I'm interested in the link.
I'm fairly sure that my form is not fabulous in these exercises- I'm just working on getting to the full set of repetitions first, and will then concentrate on perfecting my form.
I can very much see myself doing these exercises for the rest of my life.

All the best,

Gemma.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.077 sec, (2)