CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Armpit odor.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
paraonze Views: 3,940
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,984

Re: Help! Armpit odor.

ok, this is my first post. i too have armpit odor problems. i noticed TWO things that have helped with this problem. first, in the summer i went on a seven day fast. Body Odor was gone after the first few days and didn't return. even foot odor and foot sweating (inside shoes, without socks, in summer heat) was gone. all the 'odors' and sweating came back when i went back on food. (as did my clinical Depression and fibromyalgia). the other time my Body Odor dissipated significantly was when i started digestive enzymes. i took the one from garden of life,
'omega-zyme'. Body Odor went away the first few days i was on this. but now it has returned. i don't have the answers for myself nor for you but i believe food has something to do with it. when the liver and colon cannot handle the toxic burden placed on them, toxins are often released through the skin. lastly, persperation itself doesn't smell, it's the bacteria that smell. they must have a field day with the toxins released from your skin. and mine. i don't believe the other responses deal with the cause of the problem. ciao,

tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)