CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowel cleansing for body odor

josey Views: 3,376
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 558,185

Re: Bowel cleansing for body odor

I would certainly think that your new diet would be much better for your digestive sytem with the detail that you provided. Most people that have the "fecal" odour problem seem to have digestive problems too. I know that my fecal odour has definately come from my digestive problems and constipation problems. And the reason I asked about the pill and Antibiotics is that many of us here also suffer from candida related health problems and these medications and other enviromental toxins, and poor diets are large factors.

I personally have not done any Liver Flushes but many people seem to have success with them and I would like to complete one in the future. I have been doing P and B shakes to cleanse the bowel, colonics, and have been changing my diet to a cleaner diet. I would strongly recommend that you visit Shelleys tips for "increasing the power of digestion" and "bowel cleansing". She also has her own forum. The ask Shelly forum and is quite helpful and a good source of knowledge. I am still struggling with some of these problems myself, but I have found that bowel cleansing,epsecially colonics, to be quite useful. Also I have found following techniques to improve my digestions to be quite useful also.

In short, if you are having digestive problems and fecal odour, bowel cleansing and diet changes should be quite useful and effective. I have found these forums to be very useful too with lost of people with many different approaches and info.

hope that helps,

josey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)