CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on my path to health - Pankaj

pankulsh Views: 3,937
Published: 19 y

Update on my path to health - Pankaj

Dear CureZone friends,
My IP program will come sometime this week. Also BP manager (for my hypertension) was the first thing that I ordered in my personal list of "getting back to health" List two weeks ago but it has not arrived, called them and was told that they shipped at a different (wrong) address. They will ship today and it should arrive soon. I did cold and hot showers begining yesterday for the first time and definitely had an experience just like Suzanne had told me. Cayenne tincture does not seem that bad now though my throat/mouth still burns (I am taking 5 drops 3 times a day right now and will increase slowly to 10 drops).

Since I have hypertension ( w/o medication 145/115) and am presently on Diovan-HCT (160-25 mgs)(will wean on this as soon as I get BP manager and my BP monitor), would it be OK if I do Dr. Schulze 's cold sheet treatment that induces perspiration and I guess increases body heat. I read somewhere on curezone that Epsom Salts bath do the same thing but those who had high blood pressure were warned against doing that treatment. Please advice and give suggestions on this issue!!!!???!!!!

Those of you who have done cold sheet treatment, how do you feel when you go through the process and afterwards?? Is it very messy??

Also what do you think about the Biotta Organic Breuss Vegetable juice that is not pasteurized and is lactofermented (link is as follows) Seasalt .com/BIOTTA_ORG_BREUSS_VEGETABLE_J_P1219C140.cfm">http://www.celtic Seasalt .com/BIOTTA_ORG_BREUSS_VEGETABLE_J_P1219C140.cfm
Is it OK to take these juices during the Schulze's cleansing IP program??

Probably most of you or all already know about this but still I thought I will post it here:

Here is what I found:

Highest in Pesticides

These 12 popular fresh fruits and vegetables are consistently the most contaminated with pesticides — buy these organic.

• Apples
• Bell Peppers
• Celery
• Cherries
• Grapes (imported)
• Nectarines
• Peaches
• Pears
• Potatoes
• Red Raspberries
• Spinach
• Strawberries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowest in Pesticides

These 12 popular fresh fruits and vegetables consistently have the lowest levels of pesticides.

• Asparagus
• Avocados
• Bananas
• Broccoli
• Cauliflower
• Corn (sweet)
• Kiwi
• Mangos
• Onions
• Papaya
• Pineapples
• Peas (sweet)

http://foodnews.org/walletguide.php

Does anyone know where cucumbers and tomatoes stand in this list?? Would love to know about these as these are my favorite raw foods.

Thanks

Pankaj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)