CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Bob!! (and Dr Schulze!)Update!

carolynjane Views: 4,482
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 548,296

Re: Thanks Bob!! (and Dr Schulze!)Update!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Bob for the reply! I just thought id write a quick message to say that the liver/gallbladder detox helped me so much! Im still in shock really at how much my energy increased and my quality of life has gone up. before I did that detox as i wrote last time, I was doing alot better thanks to the intestinal detox, the hot/cold showers, cayenne, echinacea etc and had gone from being almost bedridden before that (have chronic fatigue syndrome) to being up and about the house all day etc well thanks to the liver/gallbladder detox ive actually been able to leave the house regularly for the last few weeks! Ive been enjoying activities that i havent been well enough to do for years simple things like watching movies, going out for lunch/dinner, there was even some shoe shopping!! My energy still seems to be increasing every week. I think i mentioned in my last mail that i started measuring my physical activities with my own number system (which i think only I understand;))and when i last wrote was up to about 13 or so and now im at 24!!

Im starting Dr Schulze s Kidney/bladder detox next week so im looking forward to that. I have experienced some 'die-off' symptoms too especially when i take Dr Schulze s echinacea formula. The echinacea really increases my energy and well being but i have to be careful to take very low doses or the die-off symptoms get very bad (severe headaches etc) but im being careful and taking it slowly to allow my body to get all the toxins out. Ive found this forum so helpful so thank you to everyone here. Bob, ive sent ur story to a couple of friends with Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and also told them about this website and today am posting a few bottles of echinacea formula to Ireland (i live here in the states but am Irish born and raised and its difficult for people there to get the dr Schulze products-if anyone knows a supplier in Ireland or the UK who sells his stuff that would be much appreciated!)

Thanks again Bob, your story helped me so much as has all the good advice and info you give at this forum!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)