CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Regeneration of bones, ligaments, and tendons

Tyler Views: 10,701
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 545,660

Re: Regeneration of bones, ligaments, and tendons

Others may have more insight into this than I, especially Bob who has had occassion to actually speak with Dr. Schulze .

In everything that I've read or watched from Dr. Schulze he doesn't give a detailed protocol. From what I recall he mentions the basics of juicing, and cleansing. He mentions the use of his Deep tissue oil which has tissue healing herbs in it. In one formulation of Deep tissue oil it had comfrey root as well as arnica, calendula, ans St. John's Wort flowers. These herbs are all tissue healing.

It is unclear to me whether or not he consumed large amounts of comfrey or BF&C tea internally. In most of Dr. Christopher's cases where he discusses tissue repair/regeneration, comfrey with its allatoin is the major herb used.

I'm certain hot/cold showers and potentially other hydrotherapy applications were used as well.

The process of healing his knee took many months, perhaps even a year.

Dr. Christopher discusses the basic program of his mucusless diet, the internal consumption of BF&C or comfrey tea, fomentations with hot/cold packs, and BF&C ointment between fomentation sessions. He also mentions the use of honey and comfrey as an ointment.

This is an area with which I don't have much experience. My sister had knee surgery and her knee hasn't been the same since. About six weeks ago I sent her some Deep Tissue Oil and BF&C cut tea. She started using that and I told her to do hot/cold showers on her knee three times a day. The first three weeks brought no real change, but she liked the analgesic properties of the Deep Tissue Oil. The last three weeks, she has started noticing significantly less pain and an increase in her ability to use her knee for prolonged periods.

I'm interested in hearing what others have to say on this very interesting subject.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)