Published: 21 y

Thanksgiving Message from Dr. Schulze

Dear Friends,

Did you know that the #1 day for appendicitis attacks
is the day AFTER Thanksgiving
If you wonder why this is, it is simply because of
OVEREATING
On this once a year gathering with relatives
most of my patients found it so trying, nerve racking, uncomfortable and depresing that instead of being honest with their judgemental relatives, instead they choose to eat themselves into a food induced coma, used peer pressure as an excuse to eat dead birds, only to pass out in a chair in the living room and drool.
If you were guilty of this, this year, instead of risking appendicitis next year, try honesty, it is really healing.

For those of you that had a great, laughing, loving, and blissed out thanksgiving, GOOD WORK

For those that didn't, don't beat yourself up.
Even Enlightened Zen Masters fall and crumble into unconsciousness when spending a day with their relatives

Happy Thanksgiving my Friends.

Dr. Richard Schulze

p.s. I spent 4 days at my ranch with my son Arthur, my woman Anisha, and Dr. MacGreggor, Marga, George and others, Eating good food, laughing, swimming in the 45 degree pond (quickly) and watching the sun rise and set, blissed out as usual . . .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)