CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If you haven't tried the Deep Tissue Oil.....

perpetual_student Views: 8,133
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 542,950

Re: If you haven't tried the Deep Tissue Oil.....

Dr. Schulze ,

Thanks for replying, I appreciate your candor. It is refreshing to hear differing opinions on these things. As with so many purported miracle cure solutions, one has to take a step back often and look at it from different angles. When dealing with a serious health problem it becomes almost an obsession to find out the minutiae of
anything you put into your body. I am happy to hear your
experiments with spirulina show it is assimilated quite
easily, even in the mouth before it gets to your intestines, I learned more about this form of bio-absorption through your writings on cayenne, facinating stuff!

With little funds, I have not been able to
acquire a juicer, but I'm working towards that end in the
near future. Except that to get the most nutrients, the studies are far and inbetween on this issue, the Gerson institute for instance recommends the hydraulic press method for it's effectiveness, but it's way out of my range.
But I will try adding the spirulina with wheat,oat,barley
grasses once I get a juicer. I am a strict vegetarian
and have been for 1/2 my life, so I get regular helpings of organic fruits & veggies, just not in juice form.

Cleansing is definately another thing, but one must consider one's priorities also. I've done an intestinal
cleanse about a year ago, but only taken relatively small doses of probiotics off & on (they are expensive!) since then because they seem to produce less flu-like symptoms so I can work/play without being too debilitated. But if you want to be healthy, I'd say cleansing is a must do, provided you know what you're doing. :)

Anyway thanks for the response, have a wonderful day!

Best,

Rob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)