CureZone   Log On   Join
Just started my tincture for parasite cleanse

flowerchild59 Views: 1,863
Published: 21 y

Just started my tincture for parasite cleanse

OK, I know that Schulze recommends to start during a new moon. But I ordered organic Wormwood and it just came in, a whole pound. Email me if you need some. That is alot of Wormwood .
I have a liver tincture going with cayenne, garlic, milk thistle, dandelion, burdock, slippery elm, ginger, cloves, in that order, maybe a few other things in there too. I did start that on the last new moon. It is in a quart jar.
I took about a third of the above mix and placed in another jar. I added ground ginger and garlic, and cloves, about a third cup each, added a cup and a half or so of dried Wormwood abisinthe and mixed it well. I topped it off with a mix of vodka and everclear. I plan to let this sit about 6 weeks until the next full moon.
Any suggestions appreciated. Should I add anything else? I am new to this tincture thing. I made a green Black-Walnut tincture a month or so ago. It came out real nice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)