CureZone   Log On   Join
The liver is key - everyone should read this.

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
garcia Views: 5,266
Published: 20 years ago

The liver is key - everyone should read this.

Andreas posted a great reply to someone about candida in his Q&A section (click on link below) which I think everyone should read.

Basically he says that Candida is not the root problem - it is a side-effect of poor digestive functions mainly due to insufficient bile. Candida is the body's own way of protecting itself from undigested food and the resulting toxicity. He points out that trying to kill yeast is futile - candida easily outsmarts antifungals - as many of us have found out.

In a similar vein this is what "Juicing for Life" has to say about candida:

"Digestive secretions like hydrochloric acid, pancreatic enzymes and bile help prevent growth of candida. It is important to find out if you have low levels of these secretions and correct any deficiencies with supplements of HCl betaine, pancreatic enzymes, and substnaces that encourage bile flow.
Your liver may be a key to overcoming Candida. Animal studies have shown that poor liver funtion encourages candida overgrowth. Candida also manufactures a type of alcohol that can cause its sufferers to feel constantly 'hung over'. This puts a strain on your liver, which must constantly detoxify the alcohol. When your liver is overloaded with toxins it is not able to filter blood properly. This becomes an even greater problem when you attempt to kill off the candida, causing additional toxins to be released into your blood stream. Thus support and cleansing of the liver is a vital part of candida treatment."

I would add liver-flushing to their recommendations for liver support.

My own problems started with a bout of glandular fever 3 years ago, which I believe set me up with a dysfunctional liver. That led to digestive problems and candida which I tried to battle using the standard techniques for over a year, none of which did any good. Now I am tackling the underlying cause - body toxicity caused by impaired digestion, caused by dysfunctional liver. It is still early days, but I can feel real progress being made at last God willing.

Garcia.

Andreas on Candida

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)