CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctors.... bleh..(Jake you are so right)

LisaM Views: 1,726
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 539,301

Re: Doctors.... bleh..(Jake you are so right)

I cannot agree with you more. There is a place for conventional medical doctors certainly. But you are absolutely correct in your description of their flaws. I too had doctors prescribe anti-biotics for me for my skin for years and years. Yeegads!! Yes I am to blame for being so ignorant to just keep taking them. But you think doctors are so smart. Some of them are so arrogant that you just think they actually do know what they are doing. No longer do I trust them. I do nothing that is recommended by any of them before completely educating myself first. It is a shame but true that we all have to be really informed about all health issues or you can end up far worse off.

Hopefully, more and more doctors will wake up and start to see the light. I was encouraged when I read Jordan Rubin's book it sounds like there are some m.d.'s out there who are figuring it out. I actually see a good one where I live. He is an m.d. but he really believes in Naturopathic medicine and is very open minded and pretty well informed. I am glad to have him. I will not see anyone else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)