CureZone   Log On   Join
DETOX product sounds awesome!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cleanse the Liver
with a natural herbal detox

raider Views: 3,653
Published: 20 y

DETOX product sounds awesome!

About PCA-Rx
PCA-Rx is a living breakthrough solution to toxicity in the body. Without knowing it, people go through life involuntarily collecting a variety of toxins, metals, and other contaminants in their bodies. Everyday circumstances like the air we breathe, the food we eat, disease vaccinations, prescription drugs, and even the place each of us calls home all contribute to the degree of toxic exposure we can experience and eventually suffer from. Some of the harmful contaminants that can silently accumulate in the body include heavy metals (such as lead, mercury, and aluminum), toxic chemicals, inoculation residues, plaque, pesticide remnants, and many others – all of which collect in the cells of the blood, lymphatic fluid, and cerebral spinal fluid. PCA-Rx effectively, naturally, and gently removes all of these contaminants and any others that are not a natural part of those three primary bodily pathways. The result of years of rigorous research and development, PCA-Rx is a living bacterial organism in a bottle – a powerful yet safe alternative to traditional chelation therapy that utilizes the unique concept of clathration to cleanse the body of this unwanted and often-dangerous toxicity. While chelation is usually achieved with drugs and chemicals, PCA-Rx is a living formula actually made up of helpful bacteria and other microbes that – when used – become a natural, living part of the body’s immune system. PCA-Rx is the most effective nutritional support product available for physiological toxin removal and cleansing. PCA-Rx has also been found to have a miraculously positive effect on the symptoms of childhood autism as well as on other environmental illnesses (EIs) such as angina, Crohn’s disease, Epstein-Barr virus, fibromyalgia, immune deficiency disorders, Parkinson’s disease, neurodegenerative disorders, and other conditions where toxic exposure is suspected.

Q:What does PCA do?
A:PCA naturally, effectively, and gently removes all Heavy Metals, Toxins, Plaque, Triclosimines, PCB’s, Pesticide Residues, Yeast Forms, Parasites, Infectious Prions, Viral Residues, MycoPlasmas, vaccination Residues, and anything that is NOT naturally supposed to be a part of the Blood, Lymphatic Fluid, or Cerebral Spinal Fluid. PCA becomes a natural living part of our immune system.

Q:Will PCA in any way cause Liver Congestion?
A:Definetly not. The action of PCA-Rx actually encourages and promotes healthy liver function, and has been used very effectively by persons suffering from various Liver ailments, congestions, and Diseases.

Q:If PCA helps Liver Function, How does it remove toxins from the body?
A:Laboratory test have shown Toxin removal to be 85% through the stool, 10% through the Urine and 5% through the skin and breath.

Q:Will PCA cause any constipation?
A:Depending on your personal toxic accumulation we recommend starting out with a very low dose i.e. 1 or 2 sprays for the first day or two, and gradually work up to a higher dose i.e. 4 to 8 sprays per day. You’ve been collecting toxins your entire life, be patient. It is also recommended to drink at least 1oz of water per pound of body weight each day to help with toxic elimination.

Q:How soon will I notice results from PCA?
A:In some cases, for people that had previously removed all environmental contaminates from their life, the results were profound, life changing, and took 3 or 4 days. For others it’s a more gradual cleansing process. Most people notice an increase in clarity, and thought process in the first couple of weeks. By the third and fourth week some report they feel much lighter, clearer, and their friends remark how good they look. This is all relative to age, previous toxic exposure, diet, ongoing environmental contamination, and the level of bodily degeneration. Results may vary.

Q:Is PCA safe for children?
A:Yes, see the Autism reports under "Featured Articles" from the home page. PCA has been used very effectively on children of all ages, from 1 month up. Several cases have involved lead poisoning of very young children, with dramatic results at 2 sprays a day over a 3-month period. PCA has also been used immediately after vaccine inoculations to counter the toxic effects of mercury and other contaminates.

Q:How long should a bottle of PCA-Rx last?
A:Each 30 ml bottle contains approximately 240 sprays. At 4 sprays a day that’s a 60-day supply. Some sensitive people have reported excellent results at 2 sprays a day, making a bottle last for 4 months. The body only has so many pathways for toxic elimination. Less is usually better.

Q:Why is PCA so expensive?
A:PCA is not your average herbal detox product. It is the result of over 10 years of extensive research into how the body and the immune system function. PCA is a living, life form unto itself and very much a part of our own DNA. Our cost to manufacture and maintain the life force and intelligence of PCA is actually astronomical. In the real world PCA would be considered a non-cost effective product. All of the minimum profits are returned back to research.

Q:How does PCA compare to other forms of chelation therapy?
A:PCA is a very natural, living part of our immune system. It is as alive as living food with intelligence and a very discriminate synergistic cleansing effect with the body. Other types of Chelation are basically drugs, chemicals or dead herbal products and although marginally effective they create an indiscriminate stripping action in the body causing imbalance and chaos in the already over stressed immune system. The use of drugs, chemicals, dead food products, additives, toxins, environmental contaminates and the like have gotten us into our various states of ill health, why add to the bodies burden with one more thing. Chemotherapy is very effective but it does have its side effects.

Q:Will I experience any side effects, or any de-tox crisis?
A:No. Some very sensitive people have reported a slight tiredness when they first start taking PCA. If that is the case take the product every other day at a low dose and gradually increase as the immune system becomes stronger. Remember, less is usually better in the beginning.

Q:Does PCA cross the Blood Brain barrier?
A:Yes, most definitely. Many of the veins and capillaries in the brain are as fine as hairs, necessary for the transport of oxygen, blood and nutrients. Over time these pathways of life, thought, and memories become clogged with plaque, toxic residues, metal deposits, etc. PCA effectively clears and cleans these pathways. Some older users of PCA have remarked a definite improvement in thought process and recall ability stating that for the first few days their brain was “tingling, like it was waking up and coming alive”. It was.

Q:Do I need to have my Amalgam fillings removed before starting the PCA?
A:No. The accumulation of heavy metal poisoning, i.e. Mercury, has been going on for your entire life. In most cases, if the fillings are tight and non-leaking, the immune system needs to be stabilized, with the cleaning of cellular mercury prior to the removal or disturbance of any existing fillings.

Q:Will PCA pull the Mercury from my fillings if I don’t have them removed right away?
A:No. If your fillings are tight and not leaking, PCA will be attracted to cellular bound and free mercury and metals only. Depending on the number of years you have had your fillings, it has been a slow process of contamination. Amalgam fillings have just been one more contaminate along with diet, the environment, inoculations, prescription drugs, etc.

Q: What is the strep bacteria in PCA? I thought strep was a harmful bacteria- please explain.
A: Streptococcus Thermophilus, besides being one of the starting bacteria for PCA is also one of the primary bacterias in Yogurt products. On the Yogurt label it will just read S. Thermophilus. The harmful bacterial form of Strep is Streptococcus Aureus. No relation.

Q: Can I use this product while still having other fillings (silver/mercury fillings) in my mouth?
My health counselor recommended your PCA-Rx to me for detoxification with my amalgams. I plan to do the mercury filling removal a little at a time since last year I had a quadrant removed and I was barely able to walk for 8 months afterwards. This product also clears away mycoplasma? Is the mycoplasma somehow stuck to the mercury inside the body?
A: Yes, you should start taking the PCA before you begin the dental procedure, and continue taking it throughout the process. I don't think you will experience the trauma you had last time. Mycoplasma is a term that has been used to identify a group of microorganisms found living in the blood and cells of persons with certain chronic illnesses. Limes disease, EBV, CFS, and many, many others.

Q:What is the difference between PCA-Rx and DMSA and DMPS ?
A: DMSA and DMPS draw out valuable elements like Calcium and Zinc while also drawing out mercury. Understanding that clathrating agents work on a "lock and key" principal, which makes them target metals more particularly, hence leaving valuable other elements.

Q:How does PCA-Rx accommodate mercury specific clathration, while maintaining solubility?
A:PCA-Rx is targeted to all toxic and excessive elements in the blood, lymphatic fluid, and CSF. Any toxin that is not natural to the cell structure and cell integrity is removed. PCA does contain thiol groups and many, many others.

Q:Your information indicates that PCA-RX "releases" mercury from the neuron and allows it to become free floating. What happens to the mercury?
A:Then the clathrating molecule surrounds the heavy metal and removes it. Does the clathrating molecule change molecular shape when it encounters the mercury. Does the mercury run the risk of becoming bound to other tissue. How is the mercury bound up by the successor molecule after being released from the other tissue? As PCA-Rx removes the toxin from the receptor it gives up a molecule to the damaged receptor, this is to keep other toxins from reattaching. This nutrient molecule then remains in place until the healing process is complete. The remaining portion of the PCA-Rx then forms a three dimensional lattice structure, or matrix around the toxin, binding through Ionic, covalent, and hydrogen attachments. The toxin is completely engulfed by the PCA-Rx and is safely removed without chance of reattachment. The elimination of toxins with PCA-Rx is 85% fecal, 10% urine, 5% vapor.

Q:What is the difference between your product and NDF Meir Chelating Drops? We are interested in your product for detoxing any possible heavy metal build-up. In looking on the internet we also came across NDF Meir Chelating Drops, which claim that they detox mostly through the urine and not the bowel. Their take on the dangers of mobilizing mercury via the bowel is this: it could include reabsorption of the metal while in the bowel, and methylation of the mercury, which makes it far more toxic. What is your response to this? I would be most interested to know if your product eliminates these dangers. The Mier site did mention your product as one of the ones that eliminated mostly via the bowel and that they perceived it to be troublesome, as I have explained. Thank you in advance for your response.
A:The PCA product completely engulfs or Clathrates the metal, making it impossible to be re-absorbed by the bowel or by any other means. It is actually a living part of our immune system. The Mier site, is conveniently confusing PCA with Chelation Drugs, which can loose their single attachment point and be re-absorbed.

"Use of PCA-Rx may be the most important nutritional avenue available to parents who seek to aid their children in detoxification. Clinical lab reports indicate its efficacy is comparable to medically-prescribed chelation agents."
Davi Steinman Healthy Living Magazine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (6)