CureZone   Log On   Join
Detoxing on Raw Food Diet while Breastfeeding

MystikMama Views: 8,044
Published: 20 y

Detoxing on Raw Food Diet while Breastfeeding

Hi all... I'm just curious if anyone has any experience starting a raw food diet while breastfeeding? My son is 16 months old, and is eating solids well, but has many allergies and severe eczema (our story at www.eczemakids.org/ourstory). My husband I just started transitioning to a raw diet and I have a good 60 pounds to lose, so my concern is losing to quickly and having the detox affect my son. I've only been doing this five days and his skin has flared up a bit. This could be from other things, too, but it seems coincidental, along with the fact that the consistancy of his poos have changed from more mushy to solid nuggets. My eating habits haven't been the best anyway, so my logic was that this couldn't be worse for him than my crappy diet, but I'm wondering if I should take it slower. Any comments/suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)