CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie needs help

Jenkins Views: 2,925
Published: 21 y

Newbie needs help

Hello, I have been reading through here like a madwoman and I was hoping to get some advice, help etc. I have been sick for three years. I went to Texas stayed in a dirty, dirty home and got a nasty virus like cold that plugged up my ears and made my throut sore. I have been sick ever since then. Mainly started out as serious nausea and that general ick feeling, now it is full blown agoraphobia, constipation, abdominal problems, nausea, loss of appetite all of this happens regularly. I do not know what feeling good or even half way decent is anymore. I feel rotten almost all the time day in and day out. I have twelve days off work at christmas and would like to do something about this as my doc says generalized anxiety and IBS gives me antidepressants (I do not take) and xanax (I do take as it is the only thing that has helped somewhat). He is uninterested in helping beyond his lame diagnosis that makes no sense. This all came on pretty close to overnight. I was looking at liver cleanse and have purchased a body cleanse from enzymatic therapy. What I want help with is how do I do the body cleanse, liver cleanse, parasitic cleanse?? Do one at a time?? I need a cut and dry schedule or I will fail. I have been taking three lac but it has been making my nausea three fold, and I have had no appetite while taking it (good since I could lose ten pounds, bad as it gives me low blood Sugar when I dont eat.) So I stopped for now so I can make it to work, and want to resume taking it during my holiday. Anyone with some advice would be more than welcome. This place seems so great!!

Thank you in advance,
Jenkins/Kellie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)