CureZone   Log On   Join
My progress so far...

jiggy Views: 1,282
Published: 21 y

My progress so far...

I just want to say that so far, cutting out carbs and sugar, flushing my system w/ water (haven't used anti-fungals yet, i was waiting to take the fillings out) has reduced the white coating on my tongue, already my belly looks better and the fungus on my arm is pretty much gone (after taping a bandaid soaked w/ teatree oil on it).

I've been using Jason teatree/Colloidal Sulfur shampoo has helped w/ the coating on my scalp, has REDUCED! the amount of hair loss in the shower (this is amazing).

No other effects yet, i still have athletes foot, i am waiting to attack that after i reduce *some* candida in my body. Otherwise i'm attacking something w/ a strong chance of repeating and will be out of effective topical drugs to use.

I'm not sure if these results are real or imagined, they seem to fast in 4 weeks, but i'm happy that i've cut out Sugar (for the most part), most carbs, cut out coffee, added water to my diet. Was waiting to go hardcore on the diet after amalagrams out, but that may be a while, so i'll start soon b/f that happens.

Thanks for listening and for all your feedback so far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)