CureZone   Log On   Join
Why the buddha belly?

bkrisp Views: 5,586
Published: 18 y

Why the buddha belly?

I don't really know much about the buddha belly except that it is rubbed for good luck, I think, on buddha statues.

When I was young, I could stick out my belly so far that my mother would take silly pictures of me wearing my bikini bottoms and some bright pink sunglasses with my stomach protruding from my body and a big smile on my face. I used to think it was pretty funny and my sisters could never get theirs out as far as mine.

Well, it was cute when I was young, and I'm by no means overweight, I'd say average, but it's not cute when I'm wearing a tight black dress to a dinner party. If I have a large meal and don't feel like holding it in, I'm sure someone would mistaken me for being pregnant. Nobody ever has because I make it as least as noticable as possible.

I've never had a flat tummy. Only after a recent fast, and I enjoyed it so much and even got complimented for it, but after eating a few weeks later my big ol'belly is back, especially after eating generously (even on my raw vegan diet).

So, I have come to terms with my big belly and just accept it. I wish it could be nice and flat and cute, but it's not, and I will continue to hide it from sight. Is there anyone who could tell me what the benefit of having a buddha belly is? If there isn't, I'm going to continue to find a way to make it go away, though I'm sure it will be effortless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)