CureZone   Log On   Join
Eckhart Tolle helped me out, but looking for more support

Views: 2,300
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 525,346

Eckhart Tolle helped me out, but looking for more support

I think this is a most inspiring post. Have any of you read the work of Eckhart Tolle, like "The Power of Now"? I listened to it on CD and loved it. It really got me through some hard times when I didn't want to be on this earth. After a few months though, I let life get in the way again and went back to feeling all alone. Only a small few that I shared what I had learned took a very small interest, but were quick to get back to just dealing with life.

For as far back as 3rd grade I have felt suicidal. I was not thinking that I was a bad person or that I had suffered any more than the next, but rather I just couldn't see why anyone would actually WANT to be here. Although I must sound like a dark person, I am not. I am the one always trying to motivate, teach and solve others problems.

I recently decided to get rid of some toxic people in my life (most of my immediate family) and now I want to also get the toxins out of my physical body to see if it feels better.

My decision to let go of toxic people has really lifted so much off my shoulders and I am following through with things that I have always wanted to do and not what they wanted (which was to keep my down).

I would love some more inspiration and to know that there are other people who believe that we are so much more than people tied to our physical bodies. I would love to learn more!

http://www.eckharttolle.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)