CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iman- nice to see you today! Salam alaykom!!!

iman Views: 754
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 524,663

Re: Iman- nice to see you today! Salam alaykom!!!

Assalamu Alaikum!

Actually I am studying this surah right now.... well trying to memorize it! insha'allah!

This surah is very amazing when you think about it and you can apply it to your life. It is such a comfort. Well the whole Quran is actually. When I get frustrated about dawah the begining of this surah prvides me with the answers and comfort and gives me patience knowing it is Allah that can only guide people to Islam.

verse 22 has also been quite comforting to me lately and has a special beauty in it.

'Who has made the earth as a couch for you and the sky as a canopy, and sent down rain from the sky andbrought forth therewith fruits as a provision for you. Then do not set up rivals with Allah while you know (that he alone has the right to be worshipped)'

In someway This verse took away my nervousness about leaving my (well paying) job next month. I dont need to worry about money because Allah gave us this earth to rest in.... my husband has quite a good income and insha'allah we will be perfectly fine on his income alone and we will always have this earth as our resting place and the sky as our canopy, we will never have to worry about a place to live because Allah has provided it for us..
I dont know if I explained that well but it eased me mind...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)