CureZone   Log On   Join
Help for Iraqi children

alikat Views: 2,814
Published: 21 y

Help for Iraqi children

Dear friends,
I ask you to forgive me if this is not quite the right forum in which to post this, but I actually couldn't think of a more appropiate one, so here goes:

A friend of mine e-mailed me this webpage this morning and it has truly touched my heart. The children of Iraq, who are in no way at fault for the ravages in their country, are in great need of many of the things that we take for granted in North America. A man stationed in that area of the world has started a campaign to motivate people to send boxes full of supplies to be distributed to these children. The website, which I will link at the bottom, will tell you what is permissible and necessary and where you can send it.
I personally plan to take a trip to the dollar store with my 7 year old and pack a box full of crayons, pencils and pads. Not only will this help many children, but it gives my child an opportunity to become aware of the plight of others less fortunate than herself. Fortunately this attitude will be engraved in her for a lifetime.
Curezone is full of wonderful people with unique sensitivity. We already know that the world is full of violence, greed and injustice. But I truly believe we can be the little lights that make a difference with our love.
Thank you and may God bless you all.
ALi

iraqischools.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (1)