CureZone   Log On   Join
Accupuncture for Frequent Urination

Pleiadian Views: 1,313
Published: 21 y

Accupuncture for Frequent Urination

I did years of tests after hiding in shame about my frequent urination. Eventually on some days I would be going every 5-15 minutes. As a last resort, I tried accupuncture. 8 weeks, twice a week, then a month at once a week, then after that is how you react. (may vary for others). Treatment was $45 CDN each session that lasted about 20 minutes or so. WELL WORTH IT. On a good day I could hold it for 90-120 minutes before going crazy. During treatments, after the first month or so, I noticed that I could hold it for 3-4 hours. Sometimes, I could hold it for 6, 8, 10 or 12 hours and not feel any discomfort. Unfortunatly I had to hold off treatments due to job loss, the affects remained steady for a couple of months, but has started to worsen again a bit, so I'll have to go back eventually. I was on medications, such as Detrol LA, which is supposed to be the best, with no affect what so ever. If medications don't work for you, try accupuncture. It's a but much, but after hte first 3 months, you spend about the same on treatments every other week as you would the medication, only this time you actually get results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)