CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frequent urination - any info. yet?

elly Views: 3,669
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 523,688

Re: Frequent urination - any info. yet?

Hi Starlight

I wish i had an answer for you. Since i have dealt with frequent urination my whole life up to 40x a day and have still not found out why i pee constantly.
It could be a genetic disorder.
I am sitting here stumped.
Lately i have started consuming megadoses of Celery Seed Tea
One tablespoon of Celery seed grinding it up fairly finely adding one cup of hot water and steep
Drinking about 4 cups a day.
Since taking Celery Seed Tea and MSM my bladder problems have alleviated a bit, but i still go alot.
Fortunately, for me i only get up 1-2 times a night.

A few years ago i thought i had a bladder infections i was going up to 26x times a nite for weeks.
I read that echinacea mixed with goldenseal was good for urinary tract. I started taking megadoses of it 2-4 caps. every couple of hours for about 3-4 days. It really helped. Then i lowered the dose and stopped after about 5-6 days.
Whatever you do, do not go to doctor with this stuff in you because they will think you on marijuana. Because it is a ragweed.
This was a last ditch effort for me and it worked.

There is a company called "THE Natural Bladder"
You might find something on their website to help.

Hope some of this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)