CureZone   Log On   Join
Lyme Disease can mimic MS & be the true underlying cause

Angie-lynn Views: 12,908
Published: 19 y

Lyme Disease can mimic MS & be the true underlying cause

Hi all - For over 20 years I was misdiagnosed. I was told Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and a host of other diagnoses. Because of my symptoms I was checked for lupus, MS, and tons of other diseases. I had tons of tests, went to countless doctors. I was tested over and over for lyme as I knew I was bit by a tick 20 years ago (NOW THEY ARE SAYING LYME CAN BE PASSED BY MOSQUITOS). My tests came back negative every time.

There are new and MUCH more reliable tests out now, and I found a doctor to order the blood test. I came out positive for lyme and babesia which is in the family of malaria. At least I know what it is now and how to target it. I read all over the place that MS is often really a misdiagnosed case of Lyme disease. I just want to let folks know that it might be worth your while to be tested.

After a great deal of research I created my own strategy which I share on the site, as well as some resources for the newest tests, great links, chat groups, other resources.

I really want people to know about this lyme problem. It is said to be an EPIDEMIC now, and is found all over the country and the world. It can mimic the symptoms of over 300 diseases. If I were someone dealing with a debilitating disease I would be tested for lyme to rule it out.

Blessings - Angie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)