CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How does flushing help health?

Hale-bop Views: 1,963
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 518,169

Re: How does flushing help health?

It's amazing the things that I've learned since joining this forum. I am curious...I have a disease called "sarcoidosis." Most web info states it's a "granulomatous" lung disease. However, this disease can spread and is in my "liver" and "spleen."

New research indicates that it may come from "bacteria" such as the type causing "lyme" or "tuberculosis."

Anyway, I've been really wondering if my liver could be at the root of all this illness.... Obviously, I don't expect anyone to "diagnosis" this or anything, but I would appreciate "thoughts" from folks.

I've done 2 flushes and both worked great. I may do another this Friday/Saturday. I think I may do the "granny smith" apple one discussed earlier. Sounds like one I could do and I would prefer to stay away from the Epsom Salts as I also have had kidney stone in each kidney...and one is still there.

Best regards,
Hale-bop

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)