CureZone   Log On   Join
High dose of Quercetin and Bromelain

Views: 7,026
Published: 20 y

High dose of Quercetin and Bromelain

I've been recently diagnosed with Asthma since having bad allergy problem for years. I've tried Advair for few weeks but just got chest pain with no relief. Tried Arobid for few weeks and had some relief but not complete. It also gave me chest pains and throught and nose bleeds. I'm current on Singular for the last 2 weeks but I don't think this is really working either. I know these medications are suppose to be long term preventative meds, but I've tried them for 2 or more weeks with no real relief. However, I recently purchased 2 different asthma cure reports from the internet and wanted find out if anyone had tried these? Dramatic Asthma Relief report? I've been trying this for about a week now and seemed to work better than all other medicines I've been on. But I wanted to know if anyone else have tried this or heard anything about it? High dosage of Quercetin and Bromelain. It seemed to work but I'm a little concern about the high dosage? Did anyone tried this for long peroid of time or heard anything about it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)