CureZone   Log On   Join
My asthma experience

slinky Views: 2,705
Published: 21 y

My asthma experience

Hey y'all, I just wanted to share this with everyone in hopes that it will give hope...

About 8 years ago, I got a really bad case of bronchitis. I had to stop 2 or 3 times when going up a flight of stairs, had to walk very slowly at all times, etc...This lasted about 3 weeks. Before this, I had never had a respiratory problem in my life (I was about 19 at the time, I'm 28 now). Anyway, the bronchitis eventually improved and life went on. Well, there everafter, whenever the seasons would change, I would have trouble breathing. Especially at night. So I dealt with it as best I could, but eventually I of course got an asthma inhaler that I used periodically for a few years. I would classify my asthma as mild to moderate in severity. Well, about a year ago it got much worse. I would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for breath, which as many of you must know is very scary. I had never experienced this before, and I decided that enough was enough...I had to do something. I was also having pretty severe eczema breakouts around the same time. I came across the curezone website and decided to try cleansing. I did a 6 week Bowel Cleanse with Bentonite and psyllium. Since then, I have never, not once, woken up gasping for breath. I have only used my inhaler a handful of times, and that was more of a precautionary measure. (My chest felt a little tight, and I wanted to prevent anything more severe). I have also not had a severe eczema breakout since the initial cleanse either(It has been about a year now). Every once in a while, I feel eczema coming on, but I just start another cleanse and it never comes to pass.

I have theorized that whatever it was that caused my initial case of bronchitis has never left my body, and that is why I had breathing problems for all those years. Sometimes my chest still gets tight, and I take that as a sign that my body is telling me to cleanse...So I will continue to cleanse. I should also note that I have "cleaned up my diet"...cut back on sugar, white starches, processed and hormone-laden meats, etc. I do still drink milk occasionally in a cappuccino, but not much dairy otherwise.

I want people to realize that your body is YOURS, and you have the power and resources to control it, so take advantage of that!!! The human body has the ability to heal itself,so long as we provide it with what it needs.

Good luck to all!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)