CureZone   Log On   Join
The Home Treatment I Tried is Much faster and Works!

Views: 3,434
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 514,977

The Home Treatment I Tried is Much faster and Works!

I have had hemorrhoids for a long time and they flare up on and off. Two days ago after doing a warm sitz bath, I got no relief at all and the hemorrhoids were still the same size. And then before getting out of the tub, I thought to spray water with my hand-held shower massager at the hemorroids and they shrunk in less than a minute to about one fourth of the size and now three days later they are just about healed completely after doing the water massage treatment three times. The only think you many need is buy a shower massager. I went in for surgery almost three times because of the pain and discomfort and then backed out at the last minute, now I found something that works really fast and costs nothing. You need to use lukewarm water with a gentle jet. I would think if the water is too hot or the jet too strong, you may aggravate them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)