CureZone   Log On   Join
an added bonus...

drofinnah Views: 1,570
Published: 20 y

an added bonus...

no one ever mentioned that Liver Flushing would heal hemmorhoids... but it did for me... don't know whether it will work for you or not... not making any claims... just telling you my experience...

i did the Liver Flush because i read that it would help cure psoriasis... well... i've done 6 flushes so far (one every two weeks)... and i don't exactly call my Psoriasis cured... but it is certainly in remission... my Psoriasis was getting continually worse but now it seems to be getting continually better with each flush... also... i have much more energy... feel healthier than i have in years... and as an added bonus my hemmorhoid is missing (after the first flush i think)... (which by the way i never had until i took medicine prescribed for arthritis... which cause constipation... which caused hemmorhoid)...

but before you make up your mind to do anything... why not read up on liver flushing... and see how vital the liver and intestines are to ones general health... and you may come to the same conclusion i did... that many of our superficial problems stem from the fact that the liver is unhealthy... and topical treatments will only give temporary relief at best... (i like curezones' motto... "educating instead of medicating")...

however... for you brave souls that decide to try the liver flush... be forwarned... the Epsom Salts will probably burn like hell when you do your first flush... i had to jump in the tub and wash with cold water...
lol... ;-)
ahhh... but the benefit was worth it...

best of luck to all of you...
;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)