CureZone   Log On   Join
dirty house, rat, blood...yuck

cielo Views: 10,193
Published: 20 y

dirty house, rat, blood...yuck

Hi dreamers!

I can´t figure it out the meaning of my last dreams. Almost each night I dream about something unpleasant, I´m wakening up with strange emotions. Today I was up just before 7 am and I was super afraid, for a sec I had no idea where I´m. It took me a moment to recognize my room etc.
I was dreaming about some big house (all was inside, I haven´t seen this place from outside)There was many, many people inside. But the most important thing:the house was SUPER dirty. Just a huge mess, everything was sticky, you touch the table and your hand will be as a sticker. Tones of dust floating around. And it seems like I was the only person who felt uncomfortably with it. The rest of people were just chating with each other, having fun.
I have a similar sensation like in my previous dream about being in dirty water surround by mosquitos,where I don´t want to touch anything in this place!
Than I noticed a few old ladies, they were waiting for meeting with some important woman, who was in the other room.
They were all well dressed. I was surprised- old, super rich ladies, making business meeting in this type of place.
I felt like I want to go to sleep. But the mattresses were
covered with yuck stains...
Than I´ve seen some girl washing mattresses in the huge washing machine. But unfortunately the machine got broken.
As some person moved the machine far from the wall to fix it, I´ve seen in this place some weird kind of tunnel. I didn´t went in to it, just had a look.
Inside was even worse than in the house.A lot of garbages, sticky stuff on the floor.Than I noticed something strange,it was blood, and some rat also covered with blood, it looks like some part of his skin was broken and the animal was bleeding a lot. I got really freak out.
Does it make any sense to anyone of you?
I´ll appreciate any opinion!
lots of love!
Cielo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)