CureZone   Log On   Join
Serendipity D4~

belarius Views: 4,360
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 500,274

Serendipity D4~

After returning to an old yoga haunt of mine today, I saw many of my old dear friends that I have not been keeping up with (that's another story) and I began chatting with a 73 year old woman who is an editor and I have look at my poetry and my writings from time to time (ouch!)

She is extremely bright, and very well traveled (in a word interesting)

We were chatting about Ernest Holmes, and his philosopy of vibrational attraction (a la Abraham/Hicks) and she said "Oh, you should meet Martha" she knew Holmes, she is 91 years old.(she's mentioned her before) I said "I 'd love to meet her"

She said "let's go now". I spent all morning with a woman who met and knew Ernest Holmes, Parmahansa Yogananda...and here's the big part- Kahuna's..She lived in HI during WWII, and was already deep into consciousness study at that time!! (See there is nothing new under the sun-we just continually rediscover)

So in my Abraham Hicks workshop I am taking right now- we were asked to create our lives
Mine- living on the big Island with my grandson and traveling the globe to speak on redistribution of material goods through a sustaniable system...and women running the joint...The old nature Goddess- new/old message.

She's just given all her old Kahuna materials to a ex- financial investor type guy who is studying with a Kahuna now...so we are going to call him and hook me up!

The shame is she's 91 (as she says "pushing 92") and her eyesight and memory are failing- she is easily tired...

I think I'll ask to tape her! yes this knowledge over 60 years of studying PHD in humanistic Psy..and she made her money in Real Estate.

None has been shared except by personal aquantaince~ a synergestic goldmine!

I am with ya Daizy
I'm on a syncronistic High
I am so blessed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)