CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: An Enlightening NDE

Lapis Views: 1,394
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 499,715

Re: An Enlightening NDE

Actually I know of a Lady who was the oppsotiton party leader to the Province I live in who had a significant (profound)near death experience. She was famous locally, but the media didn't play up on her expereince. It was like they were emberassed by her experience. She dropped out of public view (media wise). She left office telling everyone that she had been on the "wrong path". She said what she saw had changed her forever and now she gets behind all kinds of worthy causes. For some reason the media doesn't play up on these things. I have a good idea why but that would take this way off topic in this forum.

There may indeed be many more NDE's that you or I are not aware of due to the taboo nature of them in our media controlled society.

As far as the NDE that you are bringing up goes, the lady was an admitted fundematalist. Her view point now is a total 180 degree turn.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Actually I know of a Lady who was the oppsotiton party leader to the Province I live in who had a significant near death experience. She was famous locally but the media didn't play up on her expereince. She dropped out of public view (media wise). She left office telling everyone that she had been on the wrong path. She said what she saw changed her forever and now she gets behind all kinds of causes. For some reason the media doesn't play up on these things. I have a good idea why but that would take this off topic in this forum.

There may indeed be many more NDE's that you or I are aware of.

As far as the NDE that you are bringing up goes, the lady was an admitted fundematalist. Her view point now is a total 180 degree turn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)