CureZone   Log On   Join
phobias and such...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

prettypony Views: 6,803
Published: 18 y

phobias and such...

Andreas,

I am writing to ask you about my husband. About six months ago, he managed to get himself off the anti-depressants he had been taking for five years. He started taking them shortly after we moved to the United States for depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia. He stopped taking them because he wanted to get a pilot's liscence. He had been taking flying lessons for several months, and he felt confident that he had finally conquered all his fears.

All in the space of one month after quitting his meds, he became unable to fly, even as a passenger. He now has trouble driving on mountains, highways, and using elevators. His fears have returned full throttle, and we have been searching desperately for a way to help him without returning to the drugs.

Here is the trouble: He is IN LOVE with flying and cannot bear to live his life if he is unable to ever fly again. What's more, his whole heart is set on becoming a professional pilot, and he spends every spare moment learning about, researching, and simulating flying. This is something he feels he must do, he is passionate about it. Yet flying itself fills him with TERROR.

He is a very gifted pianist and musician, and has been since he was a child. The piano was his first love. Yet in college, he began to experience "waves of depression" as he played. They became a torture to him and eventually drove him away from a career with the piano.

Now he is in great psychic pain at his inability to pursue flying, his great aversion to the piano and music in general, and we are searching for a way to keep him off drugs and find a way for him.

He is unbalanced Pitta, and I just started to try to give him the right foods. But he is not open to liver flush or any other lifestyle change for the most part. His open and exuberant personality is gone and he is spiteful and irritable, blaming God for attacking him.

Thank you Andreas for everything you have already taught me. I eagerly await any insight you might have about this situation.

PP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)