CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finding my way

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,340
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,164

Re: Finding my way

Whether inherited or not, Gilbert's seems to be accompanied or caused by major bile duct blockage. At least, this is what I have found among those with Gilbert's doing liver flushes. A friend of mine who has had Gilbert's has released over 10,000 stones. Duing his 6th cleanse he passed a lot large, dark-red bilirubin stones. After that cleanse, most of his life-long symptoms disappeared. I am aware that some caution those with Gilbert's not to do liver flushes, but I don't necessarily share that opinion. Although orthodox medicine doesn't believe Gilbert's is causing any major problems, I see it as an effect of bile duct congestion, which does affect the digestion of food and the way the liver removes noxious substances. If you have persistent allergies or food/chemical sensitivities or allergies, cleansing the liver is prabably the best thing you can do to reduce or eliminate these. Otherwise, without improving the blood-cleansing capacity of the liver it is difficult to avoid immune reactions such as the ones you are experiencing. The mucus discharge is necessary to trap and remove things that have formerly affected you due to the liver's reduced detoxification ability. There are other reasons why the mucus lining gets irritated, such as certain foods. I suggest you eat mostly foods that match your body type requirements, as described in Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation. This allows you to get the obtimal nutritional benefit from food, while producing the least amount of waste or toxicity.

Whereas you can learn much from disease and suffering, you can just as well learn through non-painful experiences. Every problem coems with its own solution. Once found, the problem ceases to be a problem. It becomes a challenge that develops a new skill or gift. Problems persist when we resist the solution, either through ignorance or fear of letting go, fear of succeeding, fear of loving ourselves. Some of the bigger problems in life require more radical changes in our life. If made, the problems turn out to be our greatest blessings. Be open to make those changes that you resist most, due to fear. Miracles happen when we step into the unknown.

Blessings,
Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)