CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas....Acne and emotions...Please read

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,128
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 495,785

Re: Andreas....Acne and emotions...Please read

Your therapist is certainly correct about her assumptions. There is no other influence as powerful your emotions. Seeing ourselves or parts of our body in a negative light, we basically attack ourselves. The resulting fight or flight response sheds out highly irritating stress hormones and at the same time constricts the blood vessel supplying the bowel and other internal organs. There are different ways to deal with these emotional states, such as hypnotherapy, meditation, counseling, Tai Chi, Chi Kong, Yoga, etc. I use Sacred Santemony (see my website fore details) to address the underlying issues behind self-attack.

The skin problem acts like a mirror that permits us to see how we see ourselves. Acne can be very persisting if we continue resisting parts of ourselves. What can be useful is to not use the word "I" or "my" when you refer to your health issues, otherwise the "I" as the source of energy in the body will energize and sustain the problem. It is best to refer to your name if you want to express your frustration. In other words, say, "she" or "your name." this seperates the you, the power, from the problem and stop feeding it.

Blessings,
Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)