CureZone   Log On   Join
Just some information...

dar7726 Views: 4,386
Published: 19 y

Just some information...

Andreas just wanted to pass on some information...I contacted the rilfe co about using Pascalite clay for detoxing and this is the reply I received back.

Hi Darlene

Perhaps I shouldn't say this since I sell so much pascalite but PLEASE DO NOT WASTE IT ON A BATH. Pascalite is a strictly limited quantity. It is the ONLY KNOWN CURE FOR THE BITE OF THE FIDDLE BACK SPIDER. It should NOT be wasted on detoxing for which there are many other and better methods.

Please leave this valuable resource for generations to come to use on vital things such as fiddle back spider bites.

A bath may feel nice but I can promise you it will NOT remove all the heavy metal in your body. For example, the average person has 1,000 times more lead in their bones than people did 400 years ago. A BATH WILL NOT FIX THIS NO MATTER WHAT IS IN IT!!!

Stephanie Relfe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)