CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: our work; mechanism of healing; lightworkers' role and their current difficulties

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Andreas Moritz Views: 2,540
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 492,344

Re: our work; mechanism of healing; lightworkers' role and their current difficulties

Lillian and I very much complement one another, each one with different gifts. She has a very special, open and clear connection with beings in the unseen world who are very willing to share their amazing insights, love, wisdom and tools of transformation with us. I receive my insights mostly through my higher self and the higher selves of people I am working with.

There are no better ways than others, just different ones, depending on the person. True healing is not passed on from one person to another, it is inspired through love, wisdom, insights and tools of tranformation, just as the wise beings do it that Lillian channels.

I would never claim to heal anyone. Healing always happens in the person and by the person who asks for help and is expressing deservability. Asking for help equals giving oneself the permission to heal if this is linked with taking self-responsibility. Like a catalyst, my role is to inspire and assist someone who is ready to heal himself or herself, and I use different ways to do this, sound, speech, understanding, art, etc.

Everyone has the capacity for self-healing, but the person has to know it within. Otherwise, these are just empty words without real meaning. Nobody can heal another who cannot heal himself. Many lightworkers are going through difficult times right now. They have spent much time and effort trying to help other people, but at the same time neglected themselves and their physical bodies. They are now facing their dark sides, their shadow selves that they kept inside hidden from the world for years or lifetimes. The pain is coming to the surface to be understood, to be blessed and to be released.

Some lightworkers thought light is what they are here for to bring to the world, but this not entirely so. Foremost of all they are to here to accept and embrace both the dark and the light inside themselves, and thus become the beacons or examples of peace that inspire others to follow suit. Those lightworkers who are so eager to spread the light against the darkness or try to remove the darkness, that they are now experiencing emotional trauma, physcial illness, and major problems with finances and abundance in life. They are suffering due to the resistance of what they thought needed to be subdued.

We are all in this together, and everyone is very precious, no matter whether a lightworker or a darkworker. Any division between humans is imaginary, yet it has become the cause of all the pain and conflict we see allaround us. Our job is the lift the illusion of separation, through example, and not so much through going out to heal others. We are learning that life takes care of itself when we stop resisting things, people or situations.

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)