CureZone   Log On   Join
Hydrocele problem...

geogran58 Views: 2,941
Published: 20 y

Hydrocele problem...

I've had a hydrocele in my left testicle for about 8-9 years now. I had been to the doctor then (i was 12-13yrs old) and i remember him saying that its nothing serious and it can be removed anytime.
I've used living with it and never really had any problems. Didnt wear any certain underwear for it and it was going bigger when i was making an effort for something. It's now around 2 times like my testicle and i was planning to remove it in a couple of months time.

About 10 days ago i had very strong coughs due to an allergy i had and due to the coughs it was going bigger and bigger. Coughs left and one morning i woke up and my right testicle was hurting that much that i coudlnt make certain moves. I also had 7-8 little red spots (white on top) just below my stoach, on my left side where the cele is.

I called my doctor and he said it might be from not ejaculating while being aroused (it had happened 3-4 days ago) and suggested to relax.
I was sleeping naked and now (4 days after pain appeared) it was almost gone.

However, since then i feel my cele as it is 'swollen' in a way and i feel like i need to hold my testicles every time i either cough or lift a weight or sth...
The side of my stomach where the cele is (left) feels also swolen.
Finally, my right testicle even if its not in pain now feels like has a cele to..

I'm planning to see a doctor some time this week but do u think it is something very serious?
Can it be cancer due to those spots?
How will the doctor examine me?
If i decide to remove it/them what kind of procedure is it. how lond will i need to stay in bed and what kind of problems might appear after? Thos surgeries require total anaisthaisia right????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)