CureZone   Log On   Join
New Question for Andreas...............

AngelofEventide Views: 1,889
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 488,373

New Question for Andreas...............

Sorry to have to do it this way, but I can't post a message the regular way. As I mentioned in my first post a couple of days ago, I had my gallbladder out in 96. In 98, things went downhill fast.

I read what you told one of the posters about drinking the cranberry juice before his next flush, so I already started doing that before my first flush, to start softening things up.

Also, why I'm writing is, forgot to ask you this in my first post. I have a circulatory problem. My blood is too thick. I often get this "thick head pressure" feeling upon standing up too fast or bending over to pick something up. My doctor has wanted to put me on Heparin injections but I have refused. I don't tolerte meds well, even some natural stuff and my "gut" was just telling me not to do it. So instead I have been taking a baby aspirin and Vitamin E every day to try to help, but havn't noticed much improvement after several months. My question is, could this all be connected with the liver toxicity or food allergies? I never had this condition before I had my gallbladder out and it seems very coincidental. Or could it be a by product of the food allergies? I though I read on a website that it could be. Would love your opinion.

Also, since I can't tolerate herbs and such, would the cranberry juice be enough ahead of time? Should I use the Magnesium Citrate? instead of the Epsom Salts since I'm so sensitive? Thanks.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)