CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Afraid to do liver/gallbladder flush after pancreatitis

hopinso Views: 10,278
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 486,534

Re: Afraid to do liver/gallbladder flush after pancreatitis

The liver flush I do is kind of a hybrid between the Andreas Mortiz flush and the Hulda Clark flush. I do several days of preparation as Andreas suggests, then use a modified Hulda flush with her timing and dosing on the Epsom salt drinks. For the oil drink I either use 3/4 cup olive oil and 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice, or lately, I've been shaking together 3/4 cup olive oil with 1/2 cup apple juice and drinking that, then I drink 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice. After that I drink 6-8 oz of Coke. I know that is a strange combination, but I get great results with that flush and very little nausea. The Coke also takes away the oily taste and feel in my mouth and throat.
I have never taken any herbs for the liver except for trying Milk Thistle. I only used that for a little while because there was so much conflicting information about it. I personally like to keep things as simple and inexpensive as possible.
Going back to your situation, even if you have your gallbladder removed, the liver will still have and may still be producing stones. At some point flushing should be done. I just don't feel competent enough to tell you to flush now. Although it would probably be OK, I know very little about pancreatitis. If you have a lot of inflammation in the ducts, flushing would not be wise at this time. Some things you might want to try include taking a small amount of Epsom salts in apple juice to dialate the ducts and soften stones. Use only about one teaspoon to avoid violent diarrhea. I read an article my doctor gave me that said drinking the juice of a fresh lemon every morning was very cleansing for the liver and gallbladder. Coffee enemas can help detoxify the liver, but they should not be overused.
These are just a few suggestions, maybe someone else can share some hints to help you feel better until Andreas can answer you question in depth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)