CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded I give my book away free to help others heal!

Gary Sinclair Views: 3,405
Published: 21 y

I give my book away free to help others heal!

My name is Gary Sinclair. I was born with only partial lungs. At the age of 22 I was diagnosed with MS. At 36 I had lost 80% of my mobility to MS and was down to only 1/3 lung capacity. When the doctors put me in a wheel chair for the rest of my life, I determined that with God's assistance, I would heal completely. It took me a year and a half to heal from MS then God graciously gave me full lung capacity in 15 minutes. Five years later I became a National Amateur Senior Olympic Figure Skating Champion for the US.

Today at age 58 I have been 19 years healed. I have spent the last 19 years researching how to teach others the lessons I learned from my healing. In doing so, I have spent about $90,000 outside of my doctorate researching every form of therapy asking myself when and why it worked. The results were published in my last book Your Empowering Spirit (256 pages) which I make available to all for free at www.CyberPhysiology.com. I would appreciate you making this book available to all on your list. It is totally free, they only need to request a copy.

I currently have a private practice in Fallbook, CA. and am looking for speaking opportunities all over the country. In 1996 I was awarded "Outstanding Transpersonal Contribution In The Field of Bridging Mind, Body, Spirit." for a program I teach one-on-one that balances all the emotions and feelings of life called Life Clean Out. I am always looking for students in need of healing.

Celebrate Life,
DR Gary Sinclair
Celebrate Life / POB 1840, Fallbrook, California 92088 /
Tel: 760-451-3099

CyberPhysiology.COM - Gary Sinclair - FREE BOOK on Mind, Body, Spirit Healing.

Garry Sinclair - My story

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)