CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Issue 7: Beating Multiple Sclerosis – Drug-free, natural approach

Daisy Views: 5,051
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,778

Re: Issue 7: Beating Multiple Sclerosis – Drug-free, natural approach

Hello!

I've been perusing the emails above and wanted to let you all know. I was 30 years old when I was diagosed with MS. Feeling helpless and very naive about this disease I decided to beat the odds. So far soo good! That was over 1 1/2 year ago. I took a very pro-active approach when I was diagnosed and have been symptom free since that time.

I truly believe my diet, proper excercise and of course my faith with no stress has contributed to my personal victory. I joyfully share in being symptom free.

In addition, I've stayed on a wonderful program and have consistently maintained on this since my diagnosis.

I completed a liver flush, kidney flush, intestinal flush and juice organic veggies every day! NO dairy, limitted Sugar and a alchohol very rarely.

Belive it or not my nuerologist is the most amazing and supportive doctor I've ever had since I was a child (very rare in this day and age). He's very encouraging adn agrees to avoid the negatives in life.

Cheers to health and happiness and every day!

Daisy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)