CureZone   Log On   Join
Allergies away!

Tracey Views: 11,904
Published: 21 y

Allergies away!

Hello all...I would just like to share with you the latest good news.

A friend of mine (he's 63) has had allergies since his 30's. Hay fever. Can't cut the grass ever...when he does he sneezes and wheezes. He has taken anti-histamines forever. Lately, though, it's been really bad. For one whole week he was sneezing and wheezing, his eyes were red, his whole face looked irritated by something just beneath the skin. Not good. I was actually worried about his health. He had to sleep sitting up some nights because he would wake in the middle of the night unable to breath - his lungs were closing up.

Well, I visited on the weekend and got him (and my other friend, too) to read ALL the stuff on www.thedoctorwithin.com site with me. We printed it out and read sooo much of it.

Journey to the Center of the Colon, Allergies, Enzymes, The Last Resort, The New West Diet...on and on all afternoon.

Because his lungs were in bad shape I suggested they start off their new regime with an organic pear fast (pears heal the lungs and bronchitis). So he did that, while taking Bentonite and psyllium shakes and probiotics (he will add the enzymes when they get them) and he's drinking LOTS of water (2 litres at least). He ended up doing a Liver Flush after a week of fasting/new west diet-ing too and got out many stones and some parasite-looking bits too.

Well...I have to share the emails I've received from him over the last two days! Fantastic!!! Here ya go:

Subject: The new me

Hi Tracey.

You won't believe what is happening to me!!!!

I am on day 2 of total withdrawal, no sugar, no coffee, no wheat, no dairy products of any kind ---and I feel like a new man.

I really can't believe how quickly it has changed me. And no pills and no drips or sneezing. It's wonderful. So thank you, thank you, thank you. All those people on the chat line were right. (*that's you guys - he's been thinking I was slightly crazy! haha) My stomach was feeling so tight, now that pulling sensation has gone away, and I can hold it in easier. Now to just get rid of it all together. That will come. But the most amazing thing is how energized I feel. I'm sure *--* thinks I am crazy and is getting tired of hearing me say it, but I feel great.

Then, today:

Hi Tracey.

Today is day 3, and I cut the grass this afternoon without sneezing, without wheezing, and with no runny eyes. And I didn't fall off the tractor once. (*ha!) It was unbelievable. Normally I must fortify myself with a couple of pills at least, and then still sneeze and drip, and then feel hung over from the pills for a couple of days. How wonderful is this. This is just an update and to thank you again. Still only water and pears and I feel (as Tony the Tiger says) "GRRRREAT "

So there ya go! If any of you have allergies you'll have to try this. He'll move into the New West Diet tomorrow, I guess - mainly raw foods, lots of water, probiotics, enzymes and b&p's. He's going to clean out so that he never has allergies again! Could take some time, but this is a very positive start!

Update May 2003 - only a couple of weeks into following the New West Diet, taking 3 b&p's daily, and drinking at least 2 litres of warm water a day....my friend, who is 63 and has snored for as long as I've known him...has stopped snoring!!! Unbelievable! When visiting I sleep in the bedroom below his bedroom and the room vibrates! Not anymore! Isn't that amazing?

Sometime in May he did a short 3Day Master Cleanse as well...lost a few more pounds and detoxed some more.

Update June 2003 - he's still cut out white flour and Sugar (that includes pasta!) and he's not experiencing any allergies - and as others will know this year has been the WORST for allergy sufferers. He is feeling amazing! And he has lost weight. He looks and feels great!

Tracey

Here is a link to the various cleanses: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=219&i=811

The Doctor Within

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)