CureZone   Log On   Join
That's not true for several reasons

MidlothianGirl Views: 16,175
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 458,982

That's not true for several reasons

I've done other p*b cleanses/shakes and didn't get out mucoid plaque AT ALL. Plus, the shape of the mucoid plaque is the same shape as the intestines. I just don't buy into that because someone would have to explain precisely and exactly how and why some p&b cleanses work, why some others don't, and why the crap I passed on BH looked like sausage casings with junk inside (just like some pics I've seen). I have considered this but dismissed it because of what I indicated. You aren't really giving a good reason to believe what you are saying other than that is your opinion because you havn't lost weight.

When I did a two week total fast a month ago, I started out by taking psyllium and Bentonite from the store....got a tiny amount of mucoid plaque out on the second day. I kept taking the store purchased stuff for a week....the stuff that I passed was just psyllium powder and bentonite. They were solid stools that looked pretty much like any stool. But when I started taking the BH, then is when I started passing mucoid plaque. If what you are saying is true, then any old p&b shake should do what you are saying. Besides that, the digestive stimulater is a very small amount compared to what I was taking when I took the store bought p&b shakes. Also, when I took the BH stuff, I could tell the difference between the fiber/apple juice part of the bowel movement and the mucoid plaque.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.115 sec, (1)