CureZone   Log On   Join
BM still floating on top? Need some input please. :)

HealingHearts Views: 2,384
Published: 21 y

BM still floating on top? Need some input please. :)

Hmm I got done with my fast yesterday and went back to normal foods, but now my BM is still floating on top. Before the fast, mine always hit bottom. Plus it is a bit loose now.
Is this normal? Or something that I am eating?
Yesterday I had some wheat macaroni and soy cheese (which tasted awful. lol) and I mixed some cream of mushroom soup in it. Ok shoot me, but I was about ready to dump the whole bowl full. lol I made more than enough, but only have been eating two small bowls of it a day. Not the big soup bowl size, but the smaller bowls. :)
Then I had raw carrots and veggie dip, and for snack last night I had cut up muskmelon, just a few bites.

Today I had muskmelon (a few bites) and then a glass of half oj and water mixed.
Lunch was two bowls of salad (I only have one size of bowls :))
and dinner was two bowls of leftover from last nights dinner that I made. More than likely I will have a bowl of strawberries for snack, or a bowl of cereal with rice milk.

Maybe too much fruit? I only eat a few bites and then put it up.
If I look in my stool, it is of the carrots, veggie dip and salad. But I just glanced at it, I didn't dig through it. lol
The veggie dip I know has carrots and such in it. Heck I have no idea really. lol
I'm just worried that maybe this shouldn't be happening. I do know that I need to finish my fruit before it goes bad, but I have been alternating. Maybe if I throw cereal or a Boca Burger in it it will settle down, or is this normal now?
Thanks. :)
HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)