CureZone   Log On   Join
Energy, sleeping less, and "Curves" for exercise.

HealingHearts Views: 2,761
Published: 21 y

Energy, sleeping less, and "Curves" for exercise.

Since I got my veggie intake straight after having done the MC, my energy has been in abundance. lol I noticed that I am sleeping less also. Early this morning I went to bed at 4 am and got up at 9 am. lol I was also wired with energy all day again. lol This evening I tried to lay down for 2 hours to get a tad of shut eye and struggled with falling asleep. I only slept an hour and a half and very lightly at that which meant that I wasn't really tired. Wow! The day before that I had the same thing. I went to bed at 6 am and slept till only 11 am. lol I have been sleeping less hours and with a little or no nap. Which is way cool, it is summer out and I want to take full advantage of it seeing how it arrived here late. lol

A friend of mine's aunt goes to "Curves" which is a place for women to diet or exercise. She told me today that you can join just to exercise, kind of like a Bally, but for women. Which I thought was great because my Bally closed here in town and I had to cancel my membership because I wasn't driving 60 miles to go to another one. I may join her "Curves" or find one closer to me. But you can go just to exercise, or to diet or both if that is what you chose. I thought that was great because I have no room to exercise here and hate staring at concrete outside while doing so. ( I live in the city) So I may go check it out to go exercise and use this abundance of energy to help me lose more weight and get back into shape. So if any of you women out there want to exercise and don't have the means to at home, I hear that "Curves" is all over the place, maybe you have one by you and you can check them out. When my friend's aunt was telling me about it, it sounded like a good way to tone up and have fun doing so. :D
HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)