CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks HH & LBSJ

GettinClean Views: 2,508
Published: 21 y

Thanks HH & LBSJ

I posted this in response to my note about stopping the cleanse early, but that forum is archived now so you probably won't see it. ;-) I'm feeling much better today and I know I did the right thing by stopping early. This morning I had so much energy that I did a full workout and took a long walk, something I've been too weak to do lately! My stomach tolerated some fruit and a small salad for lunch and I noticed how much looser my clothes fit! The cleanse did great things for me, even though it was two days short. I think it was the lemon that was upsetting me. I have a sensitivity to acidic foods. Next time I do the cleanse I think I'll water the lemonade down somewhat. Thanks so much for your suggestions and support! I will be popping in here to see how everyone else is doing, and I will check out that other forum too HH! :-)

Wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)