CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: going in for surgery need prayer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Alikat Views: 1,204
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 453,039

Re: going in for surgery need prayer

Hi kellbean, glad you took the time to get back to us.

First of all, please forgive me for what I'm about to say if I sound unsympathetic and preachy.  But what you have said greatly concerns me.  First of all, let me tell you one thing God is not = He is NOT the author of fear and confusion.  Anytime we are grasping at solutions to our problems because of desperation and fear, God is not the inspiration.  God wishes above all things for us to be in good health, in the body which He created for us.

Gallbladders become diseased because of toxins, stones and parasites building up over many years.  The solution to a diseased gallbladder is not to remove the organ, but to free the organ so that it can heal naturally, and yes, with God's help!!! I don't know what these horror stories are that you mention, but if you have truly been lurking around Curezone, then you will see many more success stories than horror with liver/GB  flushes.  The only ones who usually want to discredit these methods are the establishment pundits who have much to lose in terms of profits from loss of the sale of prescription poisons and cut and burns.  When an organ such as the gallbladder is removed, the body suffers greatly from the shock of taking away something that was carefully designed to work in cunjunction with every other system.  The result is poor digestion, nausea and a conglomerate of other symptoms.  I would find that much more scary than swallowing Olive Oil and Epsom Salts.

I  highly recommend the book The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz.  You can go to his forum and find links to his website where you can also find the book.  Andreas has helped  countless numbers of people and is a treeasure of insight and knowledge.  Please give his materials a read, and if you can't afford the book, email me and I'll send it to you as fast as I can. 

Here's the link to his forum:

http://69.93.158.250/forums/f.asp?f=337&t=1654.421

Again, I hope you understand that my desire is not to be pushy so that I can impose my own way, but rather I feel passionately about people reversing  damage to the body without creating more damage.  It's what's kept me glued to Curezone for years.  :-)

Still praying for the very best for you, and remember, God will never over-ride your own will, it's against His very nature.  He will gently try to lead you, but allow you to choose what you will in everything!!  I pray that you choose wisely and free of all fear.

Many blessings to you always.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)