CureZone   Log On   Join
Important Message For Dot

Lapis Views: 1,613
Published: 21 y

Important Message For Dot

How do you feel about cleansing that temple of yours? Cleaning out the cobwebs so to speak. Diverticulitis is a disease caused by toxicity Dot. It's that simple. Cleanse that colon of yours, back it up with an ongoing healthy diet, and say good bye to diverticulitis once and for all, oh and that surgeon too. If this sounds like something your up to, then let's get started. I promise you'll have all your friends in this forum helping you and many new freinds waiting to help you. We just need you now. What do you say?

Do you know what "itis" stands for? Think of all the diseases that start with "itis". It's the bain of modern man. All that chronic disease with the tell tale "itis" on the end, from Arthritis to diverticulitis. "Itis" equals inflammation and inflammation is caused mostly by irritation. Change the diet, clean out the toxins, and your body can't help but heal. This site is filled with healing stories that were nothing more than correcting a toxic body.

Start with the colon first. I know you can do it. That's what Curezone is all about. Healing journeys with the support of a vast group of people all doing the same thing....cleansing...healing their temples. Say the word and you'll have all the support and information you'll need to begin this exciting journey. How would you like to feel decades younger? You can. It's all up to you. If you need to pray on this, by all means do so. I'll/we'll wait for you.

Lapis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)